Monday, October 19, 2009

Why Beyonce Postponed or Possibly Cancelled her concert in Malaysia.

From The Star 19 October 2009

Beyonce postpones concert in Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR: Pop star Beyonce Knowles has postponed her widely anticipated Malaysian leg of her tour scheduled for Sunday, Oct 25, to a date that will be announced soon.

Organisers Marctensia Sdn Bhd said that the official postponement statement by Beyonce’s Artiste Management, Music World would be released by this week.

“The postponement is solely the decision of the Artiste and has nothing to do with other external reasons.


_______________________

As an artist (Cehwah..), I don't like to sacrifice my artistic value just to comply to some regulation in order to play in a show.

If the SHOW don't accept me for who I am, the SHOW can simply FUCK OFF.

I believe Beyonce felt that she practically got 'slapped-in-the-face' if she were to comply fully to the rules and regulation set by the organizer due to the government's requirement.

OK. Let's dig further.

1- She might be asked to cover up more.

FAIL- She loves to flaunt her assets and highlight em with BLINGS. Probably annoyed by the fact that she can't do it in this show.

2- She might be asked to perform appropriately.

FAIL- Who wants to see Beyonce's show without ASS-SHAKING action????? You're not going to see "Single Ladies" set without that right????

3- She might be asked not to sing songs with sexual elements.

FAIL- Just Fail. I don't wanna explain this one.


OK.

If I were Beyonce, I will tell you guys to Fuck Off too . Coz I won't comply to some dinosaur's rule to sacrifice my artistic value.

No comments: