(You can try it too)
It was a right instinctive thing to do to type "I'm terrified ....." as a beginning search on your google to look for any phobia. Eg."I'm terrified of lightning"
But when you do that in Google, you get a list of 'auto-complete' sentence like this:
"I'm terrified of chinese people"
It is on top of the list.
__________
So I thought I'd try "I'm Extremely......"
Check this one out...
The Word 'Chinese' appear in the 'auto-complete' four times;
___________
I find that totally bizarre. Are these people fearing people who knows Kung Fu, or terrified at the large population in China; or possibly fearing the pace of their economy growth?
Some kinda ethnophobia i guess.
......
I would like to emphasize again. I am not part of the people that they are terrified of. I am Malaysian. I eat Nasi Lemak.
hehehehehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment