Friday, September 25, 2009

CELCOM- The Power is NO LONGER in your Hands

From The Star 25 September 2009

Celcom network failure caused by heavy traffic volume

PETALING JAYA: Celcom’s disrupted phone lines nationwide were gradually restored some 10 hours after the interruptions occurred.

“The failure was mainly due to heavy call volume which had increased by five folds during Aidilfitri,” said Celcom chief executive officer Datuk Seri Shazalli Ramly.


__________________

When I try to enter Celcom's official website www.celcom.com.my
I ended up in a perpetual loading screen.


Looks like Celcom's website is down. What a failure. Can't even see any official announcement from them online.

____________________

So I decided to go to their authorized dealer and representative on the 25th September (6th day of Raya) to inquire.
Can you imagine them closing even in shopping areas?



The booth is not in operation.
Looks like they haven't come back from Raya.

__________________

CELCOM's users are screwed for a couple of days.
I'm sure a lot of its users are experiencing mobilephone withdrawals syndrome during these hard times.

WIDEST COVERAGE to NO COVERAGE.

CELCOM- The Power is NO LONGER in your Hands

No comments: