Thursday, October 30, 2008

Feces found in Ice Cream

Wed Oct 29, 9:02 am ET REUTER

SYDNEY (Reuters) – A bitter row has broken out between one of Sydney's largest tourist pubs and a family of five who accused chefs of serving human excrement in their gelato after they complained about noise during a football match.

State government food minister Ian Macdonald confirmed on Wednesday that frozen fecal matter had been found in a serving of chocolate gelato offered to placate pub patron Steve Whyte and his wife Jessica, who became "violently ill" after eating it.

"The stench went through my nostrils, I retched and spat it into the napkin," Jessica Whyte told the Daily Telegraph newspaper, recounting what local media are calling "gelati-gate."

__________________________
___

If there's one thing that I can learn from this story, I would say,is to never complain about a football match in a pub.

However, I seriously can't understand what motivates the chefs to place a 'fecal-matter' onto the Ice Cream serving of an ordinary family who came in for a meal. Did someone went to the toilet and dug out a piece????

Most would find this disgusting and repulsive. Most... except those Shit-Fetish-Sexual-Maniacs.

So, remember to check your CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM the next time you order one. There might be a piece of fecal matter inside it.. and you might thinking "Oh, that must be the delicious Chocolate Chip".

No comments: