Thursday, October 9, 2008

PM's conscience tells him that he should quit; because he sucked! Share

From The Star

Thursday October 9, 2008
PM: Interest of nation first
By SHAHANAAZ HABIB, ZULKIFLI ABD RAHMAN, NG SI HOOI and FLORENCE SAMY

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi will not be defending his post as Umno president in the March party polls, paving the way for an early exit as party leader and Prime Minister.

Saying that he was guided by his conscience in making the decision and had always put the interest of the nation above all, Abdullah said:

“I love the party and Barisan Nasional which I have had the privilege of being the leader. I do not want a divided party and governing coalition but one that is united and harmonious.”

Abdullah, who is Barisan chairman, said he “hoped” to hand over the premiership to Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak after the Umno elections in March.

Abdullah: Smile and pose for the camera dude.
Najip: Sure, make sure you pass me your position as promised.
Abdullah: Don't worry about that. It's done. You make sure your promise to get my Son and Son-in-Law's business deal through when you become a PM OK?
Najip: Your wish will be granted.Whatever turns you on. I just want to be a PM. Plan to buy more submarines.

___________________________________________________

Read the article from The Star above. What's your interpretation.

I don't know if anyone had watched the movie Idiocracy.
Here's what I think he(PM in Idiocracy character) would have said in the Press Conference:


"Yo peeps, wazzup wazzup.
Next year, I won't be running for the presidency of UMNO. You know lar, wanna spend more time with my wife and go yachting more often. After all, I got new house in Australia wut... Coz, like.. Australia.. TOTALLY ROCKS man... yeah..
I'm sorry??? (interupted by reporter)... What didja say???
Oh... sorry ar.. I was a bit HIGH on 'power'... didn't hear you properly...
Yeah.. correct correct correct.... I will step down.... NOT RESIGN OK?? ... STEP DOWN.
S.T.E.P. D.O.W.N.... repeat after me... STTTEEEPPPPPP DOOOOWWWNNNNN....
Write that down, BITCHES!
So, by next year March, I'll be partying harder.. and pass on this cool job to my deputy..whatever his name is.. I FORGOT.

My conscience tells me to STEEPPPP DOWNNN... ya know why??
Coz I know I suck... I just cling onto power for fun... ya know... PARTAYYYYY!!
I'm sure my Son-In-Law had fun partied with his Power too... So much you can do.. so little time.

I love to party in UMNO and also in Barisan National .. and I'm honour to be the party king. I hope with my resignation, UMNO and Barisan National will be more vibrant..COZ I SUCK AT RUNNING IT...

I also hope the next party king would be my deputy.whatever his name is....
hell yeah.. I'm going on leave soon with paychecks from your pocket.....I don't even have to do anything......Get paid and get laid..that's the perk of being the party king in UMNO......
LET'S PARTAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!



If only AAB is the president in Idiocracy movie; he would have fit well.

If you read between the lines properly, "Saying that he was guided by his conscience in making the decision and had always put the interest of the nation above all".

AAB seems to say "My conscience tells me I suck, and before i destroy the nation, I'm making a decision to quit".
Anyone else felt that?

No comments: