Sunday, October 5, 2008

Why you should buy Metallica's new album "Death Magnetic"

Metallica's new album "Death Magnetic" is so cool that your grandma and Fengtau-AhBeng-Friend should get a copy too.

Lars Ulrich: Hey you Napster MP3-downloading bastards!!!! Buy my new album or I'll kick your ass.


I honestly didn't expect these uncles/granpasto still able to fit in those tight pants and able to do 'palm-mute' with their wrinkly hands on the electric guitars.

Honestly, they are still pretty HEAVY.
-Speed!
-Bang!
-Kaboom!
-Badabingbadaboong!
-Jeng JENG jENG JENG!
I had no other words to describe the album. It's just fantastic. Heavy Riffs and Melodies that'll stick to your head for a while............. until you turn to Vengaboys for a change on your stereo.

Check out the album cover:
Magnetic flux created by a coffin-shape-polarized-Whatever

When I see the CD on the shelve, I'm immediately attracted to it.

The magnetic flux looks just so mind-boggling. It's like a magnet that pulls you toward the CD.

It's inward indentation on the CD sleeve is so cool. It's like an inward burn-mark on the CD to make it look like some coffin shaped metal-dust fluxes.


Death Magnetic T Shirt

Best of All, FREEBIE!!!!!
With every purchase of the CD, you'll get a free T-shirt.

Come on, It's METALLICA!!!!!! How could I resist???

I can bet that there are more people in the world who has heard of Metallica than Malaysia.
All the Metalheads all over the world combined would have been more than Malaysian populations.

No comments: