Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gord's Guide to the Annoying Asian "Cute" Culture

The Author can't stand doing researches on this nauseating culture; and had to cut short the rants. He hopes it's good/long enough to show how much he's annoyed by it.

The word "CUTE" is verbally abused
There is something about the Japanese, Korean, Chinese.. and probably a little over all other Asian countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam; that simply annoys the shit outta me.
That's when they are preoccupied with the idea of looking for something "CUTE".

By "CUTE", I don't mean looking "GOOD" like how some morons would define it as.

To me.. it's simple... the word "CUTE" must never be applied to TEENAGERS, ADULTS or ITEMS.
It can only be used to refer to babies or pets.

______________
Enter The Adult Babies

I can never understand why these Asians are preoccupied with the idea of looking STUPIDLY "CUTE".

Is there a motive to all of these madness???

Why do they want to become babies???
____________
The Supposedly Cute PINK

I think it's already wrong for some adults to own Hello Kitty.
What about guys who wear PINK HELLO KITTY shirt???? That seriously annoys me, considering I can't stand the colour PINK.

We are entering an Era where a lot of Straight Asian Guys acknowledged that PINK is their favourite colours.
Mmmmm... or are they turning into Homo??? I'm not sure.
If their idea is to look "CUTE"..... then I think they are MORONS.
______________
The Various Annoying Camwhoring Poses

Camwhoring is at its critical madness now.
Some "ANNOYING" Asians tried all kinda poses because they think it'll made them looked "CUTE" when it actually made them looked stupid.

There are all kinda style of camwhoring using this culture. It involves:-
-Making Victory/Peace Sign
-Angle their face to make their lower chin sharper and eyes bigger (The Japanese Camwhore Trick)
-Playing around with their fingers on their faces.
-Squeezing their lips.
-Making Funny Faces.

Let's look at some examples.

The Innocent "Little Girl who followed Mom to the Market" Pose


The Camwhore "That's my Best Side" Angled Pose


The LipSqueezing "Begging for Bukkake" Pose


The Innocent "Don't Punish Me, I'll Not Do That Again" Pose


The "Blink an Eye while giving you a Flying Kiss" Pose


The "I'm Peeking Through the OK Sign" Pose


The Fake Puzzled "Is 2 plus 2 really equals to 4" Pose


The Face Squeezing "I Squeeze till my brain explode" Pose


The Fake Surprised "Are you really taking my photograph?" Pose


The "I'm so Annoyed coz I can't the condom in my Skanky Hello Kitty Handbag" Pose




Even the Asian dudes are joining in to these annoying culture.

Occasionally you'll find them doing the Victory/Peace Sign coz it supposedly make them look "CUTE"




They get more annoying when they actually play with their faces; like squeezing their lips.




________________

Someone once said that Asian boys who adopt this culture are turning Homo... He was actually referring to Chinese particularly.
I'm starting to wonder now.....

No comments: