From Malaysiakini 26th May 2009
I didn't know it was bribery, Aminah now says
Changing her tune, Penanti's independent candidate Aminah Abdullah is now saying she did not know the offers she claimed to have received from two PKR leaders amounted to bribery until the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) explained it to her.
“The officials told me that the offers amounted to corruption. Only then did I really know it was bribery,” she told journalists, after handing over similar evidence to the Election Commission (EC) office at 11am today.
______________
Of coz it's BRIBERY.
How stupid is she?
Bribe is anything given or serving to persuade or induce.
The winners are both the person who give or take bribe. The losers are the direct results of what happen when this incur.
With that kinda "intelligence", I certainly hope she don't win the seat.
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment