Saturday, July 25, 2009

Do you believe this guy?

I was checking out the blog http://t4tbh.blogspot.com/ . Apparently, they managed to linked Ronnie Liu (Our Black Metal defender) to corruption with the following scanned document.



I don't know if you noticed the date.


Ronnie is only a YB after March 8 2008 in the Pandamaran constituency
Hey, I thought Ronnie Liu is only a YB after 8th of March 2008?
He won Pandamaran; not a place called Sg Pelek.

Spend for someone else?.. hmmmm
OK..maybe he did.
Then.... Ronnie Liu must have been spending so much money out of his pocket to win this place for someone else.

Accounting Flaws
-Actually... by the accounting rule, you can't claim a payment when you're not in the position to claim in the date.
That means, he must be a YB before March 8 (legally working for Selangor State Government) to make such claim.

OK. Maybe he ignore the rules
Hmmm.. but I do know some people still do that (ignore the Timeline of their Position and claimed the Past or the Future Payments).

Really?........ How unprofessional.

Hmmmmmm.... such a simple claim form?


Why are all the words so incomplete (Not fully spelled)? The form looked so unprofessional.
Looked like someone who failed SPM did that.

No doubt it looked seasoned.
But, anyone can print a few A4 papers, fold it and toss it around.
Then scanned it too look the same.

So... is it still real to you??????

No comments: