-I had a little cousin who often come to my house and enjoy kicking my guitar to make some sound. I had to buy him a small toy guitar to prevent him from kicking the real one.
-My mum once offered me RM50 per A's for UPSR. I aced em. Cash in.
-Then she offered me like RM1000 for straight A's for PMR. I aced em. Cash in.
-Then she offered me more money for SPM. Didn't aced all of them (what kinda moron give a damn about Moral). Still I get quite some money. Enough for me to buy CDs of my favorite rock bands.
-I once paid an illegal parking attendant to take care of my car. The parking spot is owned by the municipal.
-I once paid a foreign construction worker to stop doing work as a sign of protest at his own boss who had been delaying my job by not having enough materials to work with.
-I once fed a cat two units away from my house to prevent it from wandering around my house area for food.
-The dog in my uncle's house kept barking. So I gave him some treats to silence him.
-My teacher wants me to do handsign for Negaraku in front of thousands of morons from my school during perhimpunan. I offered her some chocolates to quit that stupid job.
_________________
I am so corrupted; I put the Scorpene case to shame.
MACC:- You want to arrest me for these cases?
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment