Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HELLO KITTY: A Great Character for Non-Masculine Man and Weirdos

Look at the current designer of Hello Kitty
Source of Picture: Times Magazine

-Yuko Yamaguchi- Designer of Hello Kitty

Obviously, that's a weirdo.
That probably explain why Hello Kitty fans are so weird.

_____________________________

I don't understand how a sane person would want to have Hello Kitty on any product they can find.

Be it; a doll, a patch on your jeans, imprint on your mug, or on your shirt, ... it just look unusual.

According to the weirdo designer, Hello Kitty can be placed on any product... anything at all..
eg:
-pet's clothing
-computer
-games (www.hellokittyonline.com)
-lunchbox
-cellphone
-cake
-Food
-Sex doll
-underwear
-bra
-Gun
-Bike
-guitar
-rubbish bin
-toilet seat
-condom (Hello Kitty gets larger when the male gets harder)
-Malaysian Astronaut's Suit (To replace the Malaysian Flag)
-Prime Minister's Shoe
-Tattoo on Khairy's manhood or Ahmad's forehead

.........Anything at all.. Except for Knife (according to source: Times Magazine)

Yeah... I agree... who wants to use a Hello Kitty knife anyway....
Put Hello Kitty on the Scud Missile .. that would be better........NOT!
__________________________________________________________________

Some of these weirdos actually thinks that Hello Kitty represents the following:
-High Fashion (What???)
-Social Networking Product with other Fans (Great!!! let's compare who has more Hello Kitty)
-Feminism (For both Woman and Man... well that probably explain why most Hello Kitty are in Pink)
-Cartoon for Adults

-In Malaysia, a group a weirdos called 'Ah Lians' would display anything with Hello Kitty on them to make themselve looks..apparently... CUTE......

.baaaaaaaa... what a word ... "CUTE". The last time I use that word was on a little baby.... Maybe 'Ah Lians' are big Babies.

I don't actually know any Hello Kitty fan out there. But I've seen some of these weirdos looking really silly wearing Hello Kitty product.

No offense, I'd rather rub my face with craps than to wear any Hello Kitty on me.
_____________________________

Here are some questions you'd like to know about Hello Kitty:

-Why the name "Hello Kitty"?

(Yeah... why????.... Why not "Goodbye Kitty"... or "AhLian Kitty".... why????)

-Why are all Hello Kitties female?

(So that fagots can have representation on their bodies...)

-Where's the mouth?

(According to the designer, it doesn't have a mouth because it needed to be expressionless and shouldn't be tied to any emotion. So, when people are happy, their Hello Kitty will look happy... And if they are horny.. then the Hello Kitty will look Horny....... Oh.. on that thought... don't make a Hello Kitty Sex Doll....Yuck!)

-How to attach the ribbon/badge/whatever to its ear?

(I'm going to challenge you to tie a ribbon on a real Cat.... Try that... see if it even work..... Obviously, that's ridiculous.....
You can probably glue/staple/duct-tape the ribbon/whatever onto its ear)

-Why is Hello Kitty's head so much more bigger than its body?

(I've never seen a real cat with this proportion... It looks like a freak to me)

-Why is Hello Kitty's character based in London, but sold worldwide as Japanese-created character?

(Yeah, I always thought that Hello Kitty is Japanese... apparently.. that freaky kitty is from London....)
Watasiwa Hello Kitty
Arigato Gozaimas

"Turning Japanese, I think I'm Turning Japanese"


_____________________________

Here are the Hello Kitty products that you might not use.




Hello Kitty Panties
- What a turn off for men.... Who wants a pussy outside of a panty..???


Hello Kitty Bike
- Imagine Arnold Schwarzenegger riding this on the movie Terminator.

What an action-packed movie that would be.


Hello Kitty Computer
-Windows Meow will now Shut Off


Hello Kitty Fan
- Hey little Pussy... Blow me!!!


Hello Kitty Gun
- Oh my GOD... look at that real gun.... What can you possibly shoot with a gun like that???
I think.. if you give this gun to a robber...he'll shoot himself on the head.




______________________________

I prefer Chucky...
At least he's not as weird as Hello Kitty...

I'd like to see this character on Ah Lians..

Chucky on Ah Bengs and Ah Lians...

That'll be cool...

No comments: