Sunday, September 28, 2008

Molotov 'Teresa KOK'Tail Gone Wrong

From The Star- Sunday September 28, 2008


Teresa’s family home attacked

By Rashitha A. Hamid

KUALA LUMPUR: Two molotov cocktails were thrown at the family home of Seputeh MP Teresa Kok.

A warning letter containing threatening words and vulgarities was attached to one of the bottles found outside the house in Taman Rainbow, Jalan Ipoh, here.

Teresa’s parents were at home with her siblings during the 2.55am incident yesterday.

However, no one was hurt.

__________________________
__________________
Element of Attack

Of coz, one of the most popular way of telling people how much you hate him/her in Malaysia is to throw something that EXPLODE into their FAMILY's house ANONYMOUSLY (I'm of coz sarcastic here).

These are the 3 elements of such HATEFUL ATTACK-

1- COMBUSTIBLE ITEM : Able to show some physical damage or property damage in the attack.
2- ANONYMITY: A Cowardice act to cover your arse so that you don't get arrested.
3- THREATENING NOTE: Send a message to show how much you hate that person.

________________________________________________
The Design of Molotov Cocktail

Inilah baru MOLOTOV COCKTAIL.


MOLOTOV COCKTAIL is a light combustible explosive that are liquid base. The PROFESSIONAL DESIGN is to use a BRITTLE/EASILY-SHATTERED liquor GLASS bottle filled with combustible liquids (e.g. Gasoline or liquor/alcohol) and dipped with a cloth fuse. The Cloth fuse stick out of the head and sealed properly with a tape to prevent it from exploding prematurely.

During the attack, the extended fuse will be lighted first and be hold for a while before being thrown. WHEN THE GLASS SHATTER ON THE GROUND, the lighted fuse will torch the DISPERSED liquid for immediate ignition.



as for Teresa's attack..................

WHAT?????? ...A PLASTIC 500ML BOTTLE WITH NO PROPER FUSE????? WHAT AN IDIOT

Look at the picture of the so-called Molotov Cocktail- A clean plastic bottle with undipped fuse.


I'm so disappointed when I see the picture above.

I'm DISAPPOINTED because the person who attack did not learn BASIC SCIENCE in school properly.... I'm not condoning the attack, but I'm disappointed at the EDUCATION SYSTEM.. that's my DISAPPOINTMENT- education.....

Here's what's wrong with the Molotov Cocktail

-It's bloody Plastic BOTTLE.... How is it suppose to SHATTER and trigger the ignition?.. what an idiot.

-The cloth/tissue-paper like fuse is not dipped into the combustible liquid. How is it suppose to explode??

-The liquid inside doesn't look like it's enough to even torch the porch. If it is Gasoline, then I sure it is too little for an attack in that 500ml bottle.... 500ml of gasoline is not even enough to set a chair on fire. Even if it spread equally, it can be actually harmless as it evaporate quick and flame is too short.

-The fuse is not properly sealed at the top(with a tape), hence, in the event when the fuse went in, the MOLOTOV will self explode on the attacker's hand... KABOOOM..... Hilang Tangan... PREMATURE EXPLOSION CAN HAPPEN HERE.


Obviously, there's not even a BURN MARK (black on plastic) on the bottle... Meaning-.... a failed attack.

Read the Star .. it states "However, no one was hurt." ......Now my reply is..."DUH"

With this, I confirmed that the attacker is an ABSOLUTE MORON.

____________________________________________
Anonymous Idiot

The attacker did not leave his/her name.

Obviously he/she won't leave a note and say "Hello Teresa,... Eat This..... sign: Ahmad Ismail 012 3456123"

In fact, the attacker found it fun to attack anonymously. That's an act of cowardice. It's like telling someone you hate him/her but refuse to show yourself.

I'm sure that person has a lot of reason why he/she did not reveal his/her name. These might be the reasons:-

- "Har, Kena Kau"- SWEET REVENGE

- "Ha Ha, Gotcha. Neh neh neh neh neh" <-Immaturity

- Always be tag as the 'Person behind the attack'.

- Obviously... don't want to get ARRESTED.


Whatever his/her reasons are, anonymity had worked. It kept everyone thinking..
thinking thinking thinking...

it won't be long before the thinking goes like this..... OH .. GUESS WHO???? ...." UMNO lar".... The finger-points are too obvious........ Who else hate Teresa Kok????

Now UMNO is painted as the 'REPUTABLY POTENTIAL MOLOTOV COCKTAIL ATTACKERS' in the people's mind. NOW.. WHO are you going to VOTE for next time????

If that person loves UMNO so much, he/she shouldn't launch such attack.
_______________________________________________
A Not So Scary Note

The Award-Winning Death Threat Note


Read the note. Beautifully handwritten with a non-permanent marker (with stains).

I had to admit,.... I enjoyed reading it. It is indeed entertaining.
Here's the note:-
"WOI TERESA BABI!!!
LU JAGA SIKIT.
JANGAN SUKA CARI PASAL …
NANTI GUA BAKAR SAMA LU DENGAN LU PUNYA FAMILY, PAHAM!!!
CIBAI LU TERESA KOK“


Let me translate it into English (absolute DIRECT TRANSLATION)

"Hello Teresa Piggy!!!
You take care a bit ar,
don't enjoy looking for trouble,
Later I burn WITH you and your family, Understand!!!
Your Vagina Teresa Kok"


Hahahahahahaha... Death Threat???????
Looks like a 'hate-note' a 6 years old would give to another 6 years old in the Kindergarden.

Honestly, here's what's wrong with it:

-Too Mild, Not really threatening. I get the vibe "Ooooooohhhh .. I'm Soooooo Scareddddd"

-I'm not sure what he/she is trying to say. "BURN WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" sounds stupid.

-'YOUR VAGINA"???? hmmm... That's CUTE.

............

Overall, his Bahasa Malaysia is awful. He/she should be ashamed of being a Malaysian with such terrible writing. If he/she can't write, he/she should hire a writer to do the job.

And, the profanity is totally unnecessary.
_______________________________________

I will give an F (Fail) to the attacker if he/she were to sit for examination for "How to Threaten Someone Paper"

What a MORON.
If they are from BN, then Kesimpulannya...BN is Mxxxx.

.................

What a waste of fossil fuel or alcohol. Would've been nice to consume them productively.

No comments: