It does not take a person with high IQ to figure out why our MPs were required to go overseas out of a sudden on a particular time frame. I'm sure most of us had figured that out.
I believe... Sending 49 MPs ...
(What a big Party that would be, maybe they should convene Parliamentary proceeding in Taiwan so that they can throw chairs at each other)
... to Taiwan with our Tax Money... would be beneficial for us. I'm sure... The more they learn on how well Taiwanese manage their economies, the better we becomes when they get back...
THAT'S OF COZ.. If they actually learn anything....
_______________________________________________
The following would be the questions you'd like to know about the Taiwan "Agricultural Tour" Trip by our MPs:-
(A) Why are they going during theperiod of Anwar's proposed takeover plan on the 16th September?
- I would like to ask, why don't they postpone the trip to another date just so not to look suspicious? I think, there are no other better reason for the choice of date, but simply a precautionary move to ensure unavailability of the MPs to defect on such time frame.
Or...... maybe VISIT TAIWAN programs are allocated around the same time period. So that our MPs can enjoy themselves in Taiwan..... I'm sure some of them intended to hit some nice pubs, strip clubs and brothels... After all, they are away from our observation.. TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!...
Imagine them having a few naked GROs on their arms holding a bottle of Martell and goes "MALAYSIA BOLEH!"
(B) Why send 49 MPs? Why so many?
- For a simple educational "agricultural trip" for the benefit of taxpayers, it is not required to send over as much as 49 MPs........... Now... with more than 30% of our Federal Government Representatives gone, who the hell is running this country now? Sleep PM or Nearbald Deputy?
Can't they just send like 2 MPs to do that??? ...
Or... the government can send me over as representative... I would very much love to use your tax money and book expensive hotels... eat Taiwanese Sausages or Salted Chickens... hit a few clubs ... check out chicks... and do the so-called "Agricultural Trip"-whatever that really means.....
(C) What can 49 MPs learn from their "Agricultural Study" in Taiwan?
- I really don't know. 49 MPs??? .. What can "ALL 49 MPs" learn... I'm sure you can send in 49 MPs to see one farmer... but... what a waste of productivity that would be...
Here are the fictitious ideas I came out with.
= To see the new technology of Paddy Planting which yield much faster by using Taiwanese Stereos... Apparently if you put on Jolin Tsai songs.. the Paddy gets excited and grow... (20MPs allocated- 10 to press Play Button, 10 to put on Jolin Tsai's CD ..... then they attend Jolin's concert)
I believe... Sending 49 MPs ...
(What a big Party that would be, maybe they should convene Parliamentary proceeding in Taiwan so that they can throw chairs at each other)
... to Taiwan with our Tax Money... would be beneficial for us. I'm sure... The more they learn on how well Taiwanese manage their economies, the better we becomes when they get back...
THAT'S OF COZ.. If they actually learn anything....
__________________________
The following would be the questions you'd like to know about the Taiwan "Agricultural Tour" Trip by our MPs:-
(A) Why are they going during theperiod of Anwar's proposed takeover plan on the 16th September?
- I would like to ask, why don't they postpone the trip to another date just so not to look suspicious? I think, there are no other better reason for the choice of date, but simply a precautionary move to ensure unavailability of the MPs to defect on such time frame.
Or...... maybe VISIT TAIWAN programs are allocated around the same time period. So that our MPs can enjoy themselves in Taiwan..... I'm sure some of them intended to hit some nice pubs, strip clubs and brothels... After all, they are away from our observation.. TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!...
Imagine them having a few naked GROs on their arms holding a bottle of Martell and goes "MALAYSIA BOLEH!"
(B) Why send 49 MPs? Why so many?
- For a simple educational "agricultural trip" for the benefit of taxpayers, it is not required to send over as much as 49 MPs........... Now... with more than 30% of our Federal Government Representatives gone, who the hell is running this country now? Sleep PM or Nearbald Deputy?
Can't they just send like 2 MPs to do that??? ...
Or... the government can send me over as representative... I would very much love to use your tax money and book expensive hotels... eat Taiwanese Sausages or Salted Chickens... hit a few clubs ... check out chicks... and do the so-called "Agricultural Trip"-whatever that really means.....
(C) What can 49 MPs learn from their "Agricultural Study" in Taiwan?
- I really don't know. 49 MPs??? .. What can "ALL 49 MPs" learn... I'm sure you can send in 49 MPs to see one farmer... but... what a waste of productivity that would be...
Here are the fictitious ideas I came out with.
= To see the new technology of Paddy Planting which yield much faster by using Taiwanese Stereos... Apparently if you put on Jolin Tsai songs.. the Paddy gets excited and grow... (20MPs allocated- 10 to press Play Button, 10 to put on Jolin Tsai's CD ..... then they attend Jolin's concert)
= To learn a new hybrid Papaya tree that produce larger and firmer Papaya... This hybrid plants require special chemical to grow; the Taiwan Beer... Need to be treated with this chemical every night with the presence of GROs... (10 MPs allocated- 1 Female to pour the chemical, 9 to layan the GROs presented to them in the 'farm')
= To learn a new plant that apparently produce Milk. This plant are known to be an alternative to cows milk. It grows on concrete ground... and apparently requires special seeds to grow; namely the Taiwanese Pearl... (10 MPs allocated- don't have to do anything.. just sit back and watch the Taiwanese ladies milkmaid milking the plant,...... and milk themselves for MPs view....)
= To learn a new Banana Planting technique that suppose to yield a bigger and longer Banana. This requires a special massaging technique available in Taiwan. The masseurs must be Taiwanese girls who came to Malaysia and acquired a special massaging technique called 'Batin'. They then employed the technique to the Banana fruits there.... (9 MPs allocated- All male....They are "PLANTED")
(D) Is this tour really necessary?
-Yes. 49 MPs really need some educational trip there. They have been stranded in a place called Malaysia for far too long to know any new Agricultural technology. Our organizations such as MARDI and FELDA which employed so many people did not put any effort to acquire such knowledge. This task MUST be allocated for the MPs.
(D) When are they coming back?
- They will come back upon completion of their routine night clubs, milk teas, Taiwan sausages, and with the purchase of a few electronics like HTC PDAs and Genius brand computer Mouse....
__________________________
We certainly hope they bring back some Technology.
And I don't mean these: ,,,, HTC PDAs, Acer/ASUS computers, Trend Micro antivirus program, D-Link WiFi Port.
I hope they bring back new agricultural technology.....





No comments:
Post a Comment