Friday, February 6, 2009

New Perak MB actually didn't know that BN is for all Races.

From The Star Feb 8

Najib says non-Malays will not be sidelined in Perak

KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has given his word that non-Malays in Perak will not be side-lined under the new Barisan Nasional-led government.

“I guarantee that the non-Malays will not be neglected (under the new government),” he told a press conference after attending the 44th South East Asia Central Banks Governor’s Conference at Bank Negara Malaysia.

I have already told the new Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abd Kadir that the Barisan government is for all races. The party will fight for everybody’s interests,” Najib said.


________________________

Read the bold text on what Najib said.

--He had to tell the new Mentri Besar that BN is a government of all races.

I think the new MB actually didn't know that BN is for all races.
He had to be INFORMED by the Mongolian Analler.

No comments: