From NST 29 April 2009
DPM praises Chinese community for snapping up new ASM units
The Chinese community won praise from Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin for their investment acumen in snapping up all the allocated new units of the Amanah Saham Malaysia (ASM) in less than two days.
Muhyiddin said other races should emulate the Chinese community’s priority on investment and financial planning to ensure a better future for them and their families.
“I was made to understand that the 999 million new ASM units offered to the Chinese community had all been bought at exactly 12.17pm on April 22,” he said today at the Malaysia Unit Trust Week 2009 here.
The new ASM units which totalled 3.33 billion were offered for sale on Apr 21.
______________________
FD is only giving 2.5% return.
Equity market..neh
Equity-based Mutual Fund... neh...
Bond ...neh...
Want to put money under the Tilam also scared. Robberies are getting more rampant these days.
Where else to put the money lar???
If I got money I would also camp the entire day to buy. Too bad I'm absolutely broke.
Alternatively, the cinabeng can invest in TOTO, MAGNUM, PAN MALAYSIA and GENTING. (Not Stock Equity... but the gaming)
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment