Thursday, April 30, 2009

You can now get your own Bohsia....

I was hanging out in in a Shopping Complex.

Then I saw a group of people queuing up to get something.... So I ask one of them
Me: What's going on?
A Dude: Bohsia Lar.. Lu apahal Lu???


Then I reach the front of the line, and approach one of the lady behind the counter.

Me: Hello... I nak 2 Bohsia
Lady:........... (type type type)
Me: Arrrr.... Shalom....... Nak Bohsia.
Lady: OK

Then I get this...


Dammit
It's a movie.


......After getting my popcorn and beer(smuggled in my oversized pocket).. I wait to get into the cinema.... I see a lot of Mat Rempits (they were holding some cool helmets) with their sexy GFs waiting to get into the cinema too.



To my surprise, everyone who holds Motorcycle helmets actually were there to watch this movie.

______________

The Movie was awesome... I'm not even kidding...
Other than bad storyline... the entire movie kick ass...
a lot of "Superman" stunt, dudes groping hot chicks and gangfights.

I seriously recommend everyone to see it. ONCE.
If you like Remp-It, you won't be disappointed with this one.

No comments: