http://pemuda.pas.org.my/v
BANTAH KONSERT MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK - ETERNITY TOUR 2009: LIVE IN MALAYSIA PADA 5 SEPTEMBER INI, DI ARENA OF STARS, GENTING HIGHLANDS.
Dewan Pemuda PAS Pusat mengutuk sekeras–kerasnya tindakan jemaah menteri meluluskan konsert Michael Learns to Rock - eternity tour 2009 : live in malaysia yang bakal berlangsung di arena of stars, genting highlands pada 5 september 2009 ini.
Konsert ini adalah suatu penghinaan besar kepada negara Malaysia dan umat Islam yang sedang menyambut bulan Ramadhan al Mubarak kini.
_____________________
I tell you why they call for a ban on MLTR.
The reason is simple. THEY ARE EVIL.
All they songs are Evil.
Check it out a snippet of lyrics from the following songs:
_____________________
Song:25 Minutes
Lyrics:
....Boy I missed your kisses all the time but this is
Twenty five minutes too late....
Interpretation:
Boys to boys homosexual activity: Exceeded 25 minutes to reach climax.
_____________________
Song:Breaking My Heart
Lyrics:
.....Coming home late at night
Drunk again but that’s alright.....
Interpretation:
Alcoholism is awesome.
_____________________
Song:Complicated Heart
Lyrics:
...Even if you want to be alone
I will be waiting when you’re coming home.
If you need someone to ease the pain.
You can lean on me.....
Interpretation:
Stalking someone for an S&M session.
_____________________
Song:I'm Gonna Come Home
Lyrics:
...A flag is up I see the sign....
Interpretation:
Erection.
_____________________
Song:If You Leave My World
Lyrics:
...What about the kids we should be playing with
Should we leave this fantasy into the dark....
Interpretation:
Have sex with underage kids at night.
_____________________
Song:Paint My Love
Lyrics:
....Paint my love
You should
Paint my love
It's the picture of
A thousand sunsets
It's the freedom of
A thousand doves
Baby you should
Paint my love.....
Interpretation:
Some fetish on painting each other's body while having sex.
_____________________
Song:Romantic Balcony
Lyrics:
....I wanna tell nurse a secret
My lips won’t move
Oh she really looks like you....
Interpretation:
Kinky Costume Sex.
_____________________
Song:Sleeping Child
Lyrics:
...But you built your own paradise,
That's one reason why I cover you sleeping child.....
Interpretation:
Kiddy Porn.
_____________________
Song:The Actor
Lyrics:
...He takes you out and he takes you up
Cause he can show you so much....
Interpretation:
A Porno Male Actor
_____________________
Song:Wild Women
Lyrics:
...Send the wild women out the backdoor
My wife’s knocking at the front door...
Interpretation:
Affairs with some sluts.

1 comment:
now, thats funny!!!!!
Post a Comment