You can't chase criminals around if you're 5 months pregnant. These guys should take maternity leaves.
These bright minds are thinking on how to solve the criminal problems. Dozing off is one good way to meditate. I'm sure they are strong and fit enough to chase criminals on the street.
Instead of tucking guns onto his waist below layers of fats, this man tucked in the 'Micheal Jackson' gloves.
I thought when you march, one hand swings backward and another to the front at each time.
I'm not too sure if these guys are doing the 'macarena' or practicing the 'wheelbarrow'.
I'm not too sure if these guys are doing the 'macarena' or practicing the 'wheelbarrow'.
We should thank these guys for coming out with the most cost effective way of transporting a broken down bike. Indeed, they saved the rakyat a lot of money by using their legs to push the bike; rempit-stylee.
Warning: This stunt is dangerous. It might cause harm to others on the road. It is performed only by the professional. Do not try this at home.
Warning: This stunt is dangerous. It might cause harm to others on the road. It is performed only by the professional. Do not try this at home.








No comments:
Post a Comment