Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The 'DAN LAIN-LAIN' Dilemma: Part 1

We have to identify ourselves as a certain race in our IC.
But what makes us Malay, Chinese or Indian?
Because we need to identify ourselves with skin colour, I suggest that we should give the local animal Tapir and Kancil their ICs too; due to complication in identifying their species.

I am a person of Chinese origin, but I refused to be known as Chinese. I believe that someday we'll have our deserving Malaysian identity, rather than a fixed race called Chinese; which at times sounds like a nationality of China.

I know, most people out there, have no problem calling themselves Caucasion, African, Latin, Indian, Chinese, Malay, Klingon, Tapir or Kancil.

Me... certainly not... I am Orang... Human (DOT)
__________________________
___________________________

According to the theory of evolution and human migration, human were originally monkeys and migrated to all the continents we have in the world before the land split.

Long long time ago, all the land were actually joined together.
And Human didn't have any race... They were just human...
Hence, I believe... we all have the same ancestor...
Maybe our ancestor (nenek moyang) were originally Adam (ArigatoDam) and Eve (Peng'Hawa' Dingin)

There are hypothesis that suggest all early human were originally Black (like in Africa). Before the land split, Africa continent were originally in the center of the land formation.

With that ......I believe, Adam and Eve are Blacks and originally from Africa.
GOD created Black first..... yes... Si Hitam Manis....... The rest are all 'Melanin-deficient-People'.

GOD must be thinking..."Damn.. I'm giving these human too much camouflage at night (becoz they are Black).... What's the use anyway.. they don't hunt or work at night.. instead they sleep...."

GOD decided to make some change in skin color progressively and see how we human interact with each other.WIth that, I believe that GOD must have been pissed off with the existence of Racism.
GOD must really HATE MALAYSIA.


Slowly Eve(still look like a monkey back then) decided to shave her hairs
.....coz being hairless was suppose to be sexy; according to some Fashion Magazine...
Then, they(Monkey Adam and Eve) stand up straight and start walking on two feet...... jeng jeng jeng jeng... the transition from Monkey to Human .....

That's when they start bearing two children (two boys)... the two boys gave birth to more children
(I have no idea how they do it without being incestuous , the only female I can see at that point of time is their mother.... Maybe... their mother gave birth to her own grandchildren)

OK.. then the land starts splitting... and the albino grandchildren were trapped in a new landscape called Europe... and a few more who happen to use Olay Whitening creams... were trapped in a messy landscape called Asia..... the remaining were trapped in Africa....

Then they start moving about..... and create so many different variation of humans(in many colours)...

Hence, Kesimpulannya;

-We have the same ancestors.
-We are all one species; HUMAN.
-We all do what HUMAN need to do; Eat, Sleep, Shit and Play Nintendo.

So, what's the big deal with different skin colour anyway??????
_________________________________________________

I know this guy; a practicing lawyer and a bassist for a band.
He's a Muslim with Indian and Chinese Origin Parentage.

One day, I met him in a friend's Hari Raya open house. As we were talking, he mentioned something interesting:

"Being a Muslim with Indian and Chinese parentage, I don't seem to fit into any of the big BN component party.
You see, when I approach MCA, they look at my face and tells me I'm not Cinabeng enough to join their party.
And when I approach MIC, they look at my name (Muslim Name) and also my Chinese-mixed background;and subsequently reject me as a member.
As for UMNO, I have nothing to offer to them (except for Muslim Name) as I'm not Malay"

Of coz, sarcastically, multiracial parties like Gerakan, Keadilan and DAP were excluded.

Obviously, this dude didn't join any political party back then.

Being a person who's "neither here or there", he actually fit into no where.




What I'm trying to highlight here is.... if you're neither Malay, Chinese or Indian.... You'll face this problem.... The Identification Problem in Malaysia: For you to Choose Malay/Indian/Chinese.

To me, he's another person who should mark his race as the 'DAN LAIN-LAIN'.

He really didn't fit into any.

Kaum: Melayu / Cina / India / DAN LAIN-LAIN

___________________________________________________________

To me, 'race' is merely an anthropology term of a person of common descent and heredity.

Over the years, human had evolved.

-Back in the days of Leonardo Da Vinci, 'MONA LISA' is considered very very beautiful.
'MONA LISA' in the current years, would be seen as an fugly girl that looks like a tranny.

-Japanese were shorties back then. Look at them now.

- Now we even have Klingon.


Honestly, we've evolved so much but we hardly even notice that we had evolved.


Why did we evolve????

MIX and MIX and MIX of DNA.... So much, that it simply dilute our original races.

If you were to trace back your descendant thousands of years ago, you'll find some of your family member went to
- Greenland and became Eskimo
- Mongolia and became Mongoliad
- Europe and became Caucasion
- Middle East and became Arabs
- Space and became Klingon
-Jungle and became Donkey

There aren't any pure race anymore.

Pure race only exist when you have family members marrying each other.

PURE RACE is INCESTUOUS.


If there's no Pure Race... there shouldn't be any Race in the first place....

Kesimpulannya, we do not belong to any of the race in the Malaysia. We should all be 'DAN LAIN-LAIN'.

That simply makes UMNO, MCA and MIC -the obsolete political parties.

And do we really need to have a race??????? Everyone is 'DAN LAIN-LAIN'

Kaum: Melayu / Cina / India / DAN LAIN-LAIN
__________________________________________________

(More DLL dilemma......)

No comments: