I remember how the independent music gigs was demonized by the use of the term 'Black Metal'. Back then, 'Black Metal' was considered an anti-religion movement that had authorities and media all excited. When it was popular, every shows with guitars are called 'BLACK METAL'.
..........
Now, every now and then, there would be a FUN party that the media would highlight as 'Sex Party'.
I remember them labeling some rave party in Seremban as sex party.
Rainforest Festival = Sex Party
New Year's Open House Party = Sex Party
........ WTF.
Did they catch anyone HAVING SEX???????????
I've been to many parties. I know there are parties with people having sex (some because there are couples who got horny and decided to use a room), but it does not mean it's a sex party.
There may be drinking... there may be intimate dancing... there may be drugs....
but..... was it a full blown party with naked people humping away??? NOPE...
A SEX PARTY is a party with SEXUAL THEME. It requires people to be willingly naked and engage in sexual activities.
Malaysian are not CULTURALLY-shaped to organize such party. (I still insist I'm correct on this line)
It might happen in western countrIES, but definitely not here in Malaysia.
Are you sure what you heard on the news is CORRECT???? A SEX PARTY????
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment