Thursday, January 22, 2009

Polis & Pencuri

I've been following the story of an Indian dude who died in the custody of police. I can't help but wonder how incredibly torturous it would be to go through the round of interrogation and resulted in such scar marks; and led to death.
This dude is suspected of auto theft.
http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/96958

From what I see, it looked like the "Choking Water Torture" and 'Wireneck Suffocation".
I might be wrong, but....come on..... Car Thief????..... he's not a rapist or a murderer....
Is that what he deserves???
First of all, he came from a background of poor family. So it was probably poverty that has driven him into crime.
With the current 'KEGAWATAN EKONOMI' in Malaysia, 'CARI MAKAN' very 'SUSAH'.

Probably you had thoughts of stealing cars too...who knows....... heheheheh

______________________

Anyone remember the "Polis & Pencuri" game????
We use to lift our index finger (playing Cops) and point to other players and said "BANG!!Bang!!!. Mati mati pencuri"

Remember when we used to chant " Polis Jaga, Pencuri Mati" in the game???
I understand that now.

No comments: