Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures of Store Signages approved by MPSJ

Sorry for the image quality, I seldom bring along my digital camera. Most of the time, when I spotted something interesting, I would use the VGA cam on my Palm Treo to take a picture.

I assure you, these photos are genuine.
_____________




KEEP STIM
This 'stimming' centre is located in USJ9 Subang Jaya.
hey......Am I the only person who thinks the figure of the lady looked like a 'T'? :)




PORN SALOON
This saloon is located along Jalan Kenari in Puchong.
Could be own by a Thai whose name is Porntip or Pornawat(anyway, this name really do exist)...well.. I don't know......
I'm not sure if there are any pornographic activity inside...

If you dissect the pair of scissors, it actually looked like a male genital pointing toward a pair a 'wide spread' legs.
HEY....... am I the only person who thinks like that?????

_______________

I wonder how Subang Jaya Municipal approve such signages without even thinking it through.

or.. is it just me???

No comments: