Saturday, March 14, 2009

Can Najib pick a Clean Cabinet from his Camp?

From The Star 15 March

Pick clean Cabinet, Dr Mahathir tells Najib

KUALA LUMPUR: Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has advised Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak to choose his Cabinet line-up carefully as corrupt leaders could lead to the demise of Umno.

Dr Mahathir said if Najib made the wrong selection, he could be “signing his own death warrant”.


_________________

Sigh, I believe Tun will soon try to oust Najib too. I don't think his warning is realistic.

I'm not saying everyone in Pakatan Rakyat is CLEAN, but, at least they have a few there.
I believe, all the politicians with political integrity seems to be concentrated in the opposition camp.

These are the people I recommend Najib to pick for his Cabinet:

-Abd Hadi Awang
-Khalid Abd Samad
-Tian Chua
-Teresa Kok
-Gobind Singh Deo

From BN Camp: None.
__________________

If Najib can't pick from the opposition camp, his next best Clean Cabinet would probably be from Courts Mammoth.

No comments: