I picked this particular paragraph from Mansor Puteh's article. I can't publish the entire article here due to its racial nature. I can really go on the entire day disputing his claims (ie: Chinese turning sissy and the lower birthrate of Malaysian Chinese), and I will bore everyone who reads it too.
But, I can't help but to comment on this paragraph.
ALONE AT THE CHINESE OPERA:
Why was I sitting alone in a Chinese temple watching Chinese opera during the last Hungry Ghost Festival? Even the Chinese have no time for such shows anymore? And when I tried to write about it other Chinese condemned me saying that they do not watch them.
_________
This paragraph is absolutely funny. I was practically laughing when I was reading this.
Has anyone seen the movie "The Maid"? There was a scene when the girl was sitting in the chinese opera front row, then suddenly, a group of ghosts appears.
The Opera are meant for Ghost. It has a reason to be EMPTY.
LOL. A lot of Chinese don't even wanna watch them...firstly... it's too old fashion... and secondly... it was meant for Ghosts and they dont wanna disturb them. Looked like someone was sitting next to GHOSTS.

No comments:
Post a Comment