From The Star, 6 March
‘Put me in prison, I want to meditate’
JOHOR BARU: A man, who pleaded guilty to two counts of drug possession at a Magistrates Court here, took everyone by surprise when said he said he wanted to go to prison to meditate.
_________
All I can say is... good luck dude.
Hope that you don't have to bend over for anyone.
I hope the concrete and smelly mattress you're going to sleep on helps you.
Hope the stench of the open toilet next to your bed does not affect you.
I also hope that the water tap in your room gives you enough water to even flush your feces.
I heard, even dog doesn't like the food they served there.
Prison may not seem ideal for anyone. I wish you all the best
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment