I was driving along Sunway, behind Sunway College.
They placed at least more than 3 of these banners there.
Initially, I spotted one... and thought, "what a joke".
Then I passed by the second same banner..curiosity overtook me.
Then the third same banner...and I stopped... I said to myself "I gotta take this photo".
Then two pedestrians stopped and stare at me taking a photograph of this banner.
"Hey, it's not like I'm going to the pharmacy to buy a pack of Viagra."
____________
Deciphering Malaysian Superman
"Gunakan Mann Max". You need to pronounce the word Man a little longer coz it has Double N.
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
"Gel Tahan Lama"-Durability Gel.
How long does a man need to last???? 5min? 15min? 30min? 5hours?
In the busy modern world, why bother lasting so long.... we need to sleep more. Only college kids who has nothing to do want to last longer. Even then, they still need to study.
Looking at the Superman Sign.
----Really, I can't deny, I want to be Superman too. I want to FLY, shoot Laser Beams out of my eye and have superhuman strength.
CHOP!!...WTF?
What Superman got to do with Keras (Hard), Kasar (Rough),and Panjang (Long)?
Hard....erm... OK acceptable.
Long....erm... How long is long??? Aren't they considering the diameter as well?? What's the point of having it long but thin???
Rough... erm... like Sand Paper??? or have rough surfaces covered with veins and genital warts??
Why does anyone wants it ROUGH???????????? WTF is this??
Did anyone notice all the certification logos??
There's Jakim's Halal...and other unnecessary certifications.
I'm seriously thinking of how crazy it is for someone to submit Gels that rubs on your intimate areas for Halal certification.
..Anyway..like the banner says ...."LELAKI BOLEH!!!"
Does that mean... "PEREMPUAN TAK BOLEH.....??????
hehehehhehehehe ..What a sexist banner.
This whole thing sounds vulgar too. How is anyone going to explain to their kids when they spotted one too.
"Abah, call number tu, aku nak jadi Superman"
______________
So I called:
"Hello, aku ingin jadi Superman."
Girl on the other line "....(a long pause)........
....GILA!!"
(hang Up).
Apparently I dialed the wrong number.


No comments:
Post a Comment