Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chong Wei gets Datukship:- Dr Chua would be awarded Tun

Our National Badminton player Mr Lee Chong Wei will be awarded an honorable title of Dato' for his contribution to the country by winning a Silver Olympics Medal. How cool is that?

SILVER!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah.. I'm totally turned on being a Malaysian with someone winning a silver medal. Totally!!!!!

Mr Lee is still young and hopeful to win more medals. Let him to do his jobs for a few more years first lar... at least we can see whether he deserves such title or not. It might be a little too early to give this dude such title.
















Chong Wei(with erection): Oh Yeah!!! I'm getting RM300,000
.....and lifetime pension of RM3000... also a new Dato' title.



If I were to give such award, I would have put Misbun Sidek on my priority list for his contribution in BAM.

I don't see Rashid Sidek, Jailani Sidek, Foo Kok Keong, Yap Kim Hock and Gunalan awarded titles at such young age although they had contributed much in the same field.

With that, I reckon Lin Dan should be awarded a post of General in China for his contribution in winning Gold Medal.

And Johnny Rotten should be Knighted by Queen Elizabeth for his achievement in Punkrock.














Sir Johnny Rotten: God Saved the Queen.




With a new title, I wonder if his game will improve. I'm sure he's much more glamour right now with all the spotlights surrounding him.

Despite not being good looking, he might still be a chickmagnet....... ...coz he has good 'lifetime pensions'.... Dontcha ladies want a bf with Lifetime Pensions???????? hehehehhehee.. I know some do. Why not?? Security purposes.....

I reckon he could be checking out chicks too....

















Coach: You've got to stop looking at chicks around here and concentrate on your game.
Player: Relek lar. Got Medal already wut.


________________________________________________

I think Dr Chua Soi Lek should get a better award than what he is currently holding.

Think about it, he has achieved much more than Mr Lee by being the Nation's first known Mainstream Pornstar.... after that Pramugara...
















Malaysian Pornstar Award
































Chua: I test medical equipments and Medicines.



This man should be awarded Tun.

No comments: