I believe, there is GOD.
The GOD that I knew, just wants everyone to be in the right moral values:- hence, to associate ourselves as whole to live in His/Her/It's given world. GOD wouldn't want us to do the following:
-Kill/Murder
-Rape/Sodomy Against Will
-Indulge in activity that's deteriorating to Earth's natural condition via pollution or inter/intra-species harming.
-Makes life harder for someone else via threats, corruptions, gangsterism.
-Listens to Justin Timberlake's crappy music
-Insults the greatness of Rock N Roll.
Putting yourself into GOD's shoe. If you ever given a chance to create a new world and watch how the new world grow, would you want the leading species to destroy your world?
Here's a few questions to be answered by GOD(if GOD could text you on SMS):
-Did GOD really sets out rules for Human to abide?
-Which is the right religion to get to GOD?
-Why is there certain things forbidden on Earth by certain religion?
I then ask, if GOD really sets out all kinda rules and forces us to abide to it. Then GOD must be a real Authoritarian. Hence I ask you:
-Do you believe that GOD is an Authoritarian?
If GOD really is one, don't you think GOD's a big party pooper and didn't want us to do things our own way?
I truly believe, GOD wants us to Party; for the following reason:
-If GOD is truly GOD, he would want us to live our life to the fullest and watch us being happy.
-The real GOD, doesn't want us to be unhappy.
-Unhappiness is when you are subjected to ridiculous sets of rules that's not in synch with the contemporary world.
-GOD would like to witness our Happiness as part of His/Her/It's fulfillment of creating the Perfect World for human.
Now,
is your GOD a Sad GOD or Happy GOD?
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment