From MalaysiaKini
Gov't slashes petrol price by 15 sen
Aug 22, 08 5:34pm
The government today announces reduction of petrol prices with RON97 grade down by 15 sen from RM2.70 to RM2.55 per litre at the pumps beginning midnight.
The lower grade of RON92 petrol will be slashed by 22 sen from RM2.62 to RM2.40 a litre.
For diesel, the price will go down by 8 sen, from RM2.58 to RM2.50.
Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi made the annoucement today - two days after he reiterated that petrol prices would not be cut before Aug 31.
_____________________________________________________
I'm glad the fuel price is reduced........ by 15 cent per litre ... And how much is that in your life
Per tank of 40litre, I get to save RM6.
RM6 per tank, and filled 2 times per week(in Heavy Usage month) ...
Total Fuel Price Per Month before reduction= RM864
New Fuel Price RM816 per month.
I get to save RM48 per month.
[Now compare this.. in the heavy usage month.... I pay RM816... and Save RM48]
And then i go and buy a Avril Lavigne Music CD (with her sexy photo on the cover) that cost RM48 .. (where taxes collected from the CD amounted to RM20. Thank you Mr Government for taking more tax from other things I purchase.)
With 15 Cent per litre saving, I get an overpriced CD.
I Firmly Shake Your Hand and say "That's an Awesome Deal, let's do that again"
_____________________________________________________
Our Handsome Prime Minister BlablaWiiiii promised and firmly stated that he'll reduced Petrol Price on the 1st of September.
We should all thank him for his broken promise and offered us 9 days in advance for Petrol Subsidy Increment.
Please note that....They are not SLASHING PRICES (Good Marketing Term for Retailers)..
It's accurate term should be "Subsidy Increment" (Hey Malaysiakini, correct that too).
YES.... Subsidy Increment... out of that :-
-10% government tax you pay everytime you eat McDonald
-The corporate tax that Pampers passed on to you(consumer) every time you purchase diapers
-The corporate tax DVD manufacturer passed on to Pirated DVD seller before passed on to you.
-......yada yada yada... practically everything you do, consume, and throw.. are TAXED..
YES.. even Beggars pay TAX... They have to eat at McDonald's occasionally....
Gov't slashes petrol price by 15 sen
Aug 22, 08 5:34pm
The government today announces reduction of petrol prices with RON97 grade down by 15 sen from RM2.70 to RM2.55 per litre at the pumps beginning midnight.
The lower grade of RON92 petrol will be slashed by 22 sen from RM2.62 to RM2.40 a litre.
For diesel, the price will go down by 8 sen, from RM2.58 to RM2.50.
Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi made the annoucement today - two days after he reiterated that petrol prices would not be cut before Aug 31.
__________________________
I'm glad the fuel price is reduced........ by 15 cent per litre ... And how much is that in your life
Per tank of 40litre, I get to save RM6.
RM6 per tank, and filled 2 times per week(in Heavy Usage month) ...
Total Fuel Price Per Month before reduction= RM864
New Fuel Price RM816 per month.
I get to save RM48 per month.
[Now compare this.. in the heavy usage month.... I pay RM816... and Save RM48]
And then i go and buy a Avril Lavigne Music CD (with her sexy photo on the cover) that cost RM48 .. (where taxes collected from the CD amounted to RM20. Thank you Mr Government for taking more tax from other things I purchase.)
With 15 Cent per litre saving, I get an overpriced CD.
I Firmly Shake Your Hand and say "That's an Awesome Deal, let's do that again"
__________________________
Our Handsome Prime Minister BlablaWiiiii promised and firmly stated that he'll reduced Petrol Price on the 1st of September.
We should all thank him for his broken promise and offered us 9 days in advance for Petrol Subsidy Increment.
Please note that....They are not SLASHING PRICES (Good Marketing Term for Retailers)..
It's accurate term should be "Subsidy Increment" (Hey Malaysiakini, correct that too).
YES.... Subsidy Increment... out of that :-
-10% government tax you pay everytime you eat McDonald
-The corporate tax that Pampers passed on to you(consumer) every time you purchase diapers
-The corporate tax DVD manufacturer passed on to Pirated DVD seller before passed on to you.
-......yada yada yada... practically everything you do, consume, and throw.. are TAXED..
YES.. even Beggars pay TAX... They have to eat at McDonald's occasionally....
__________________________
How many time BlaBlaWiiiii broke his promises???
(*count count count)
I'm sure he'll have other promises coming up.
I also wonder if Anwar will stick to his promises too if he ever become PM. Honestly, in this country, trust no one.
__________________________
The Out Of Petrol Joke (Dailycognition.com)
A man was driving down the road and ran out of petrol. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.
The bee said, "What seems to be the problem?"
"I'm out of petrol," the man replied.
The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.
"Try it now," said one bee.
The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up. "Wow!" the man exclaimed, "what did you put in my gas tank"?
The bee answered,





No comments:
Post a Comment