Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pussycat Dolls performed, Avril Lavigne cancelled

From The Star

KUALA LUMPUR: The Avril Lavigne concert in Stadium Merdeka, here, on Aug 29 has been cancelled.

________________________________________________________________


Avril Lavigne concert has been cancelled???
Our young teenyboppers, school boys/girls and a big crowd of pop-rock fans who were banging away in Linkin Park concert must've been really sad.
Apparently, the concert date Aug 29 coincide with the celebration of our 'so-called' made up National Day (which excludes Sabah and Sarawak). I'm sure that the timing problem can be address.


PAS Youth claimed that she's too sexy......
...hmmmm....... (*thinking).....




The Minah Rempit Sexy
BOHSIA

Hey Hey You You, I want to be Your Bohsia.
No way no way I'm getting off your KAPCAI (*corrected by the Great Jamal)
Hey Hey You You, I want to be your Bohsia

Hey you Mat Rempit, Don't you think that I'm Sexy.
I'm gonna be you motherflippin Race Queen.
And I'm gonna make all your Mat Rempit feels Alright (ALRIGHT *echo left* ALRIGHT *echo right*).............





The "I'm Too Bored" Sexy
I'm So Bored.. When..
I'M with YOU....
I'm with YOUUUUuuuuUUuUUuUU uu u u u..




The Smelly Hobo Sexy
I can feel the roaches
all over me.
And Under My Skin




The "I'm a confused teen girl trying to smash a skateboard" Sexy
Oh... This is the Best Damn Thing to do if you're Me.. Avril Lavigne



The "Whatever, I don't care" Sexy
He is a sk8t3r b0i..
He drinks Assam Boi
But he's not good enough for me...





The "I'm Gonna Beat you Up" Gangster Sexy
Why do you have to make things so complicated?
You're no good so I
beat you up, crack your head and chop you into a million pieces.





The Canadian Dorkiness Sexy
I'm losing grip.
How arboot some Rock N Roll, people??





OK. I give Up.. give yourself a category for this Sexiness
"OH yeah. I'M SO SEXY!!!!!!!"






Pussycat Dolls (the all girls dressed in prostitute-like attire group) performed in Malaysia not too long ago. With protest going on, they still manage to arrive in Malaysia. (Second time for MTV Asia Award too.. noone protest on that)
I have nothing against their appearance. In fact, I don't think they are sexier than Ms Lavigne.
There is not way in hell Pussycat Dolls girls are prettier than Avril Lavigne too.
I'll still say, Avril Lavigne is way sexier.....
Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend Looks like a Transvestite like me?

Dontcha Wish Your Girlfriend is as confused as me?


DONTCHA............

No comments: