With charms, comes luck.
Being a prince charming, our beloved Prime Minister had won the last election due to his good looks. There are no possible other reasons why he would have won that election.
I can't see why anyone can vote for anyone else but the superbly good looking Prime Minister as he is. I don't see any other plus point of our Prime Minister; except that he's freaking hot.
With good looks, comes great responsible-titties.
He managed to charm a lovely non-Malay to marry him and .... on top of that.. managed to charm Wanita UMNO to accept her membership into a strictlyMalay Club called UMNO. What a Charm!
I want that charm too. Maybe they'll accept me as a member in Wanita UMNO too.
Don't you dare to insult our handsome PM for sleeping on job. You would have done the same if you've just married to a wife and wanted to test some power. The reason why he's caught sleeping is because he's too camera-friendly due to his attractiveness. Please please please, let him sleep. You would sleep too if you're a Prime Minister who just married a new wife. He just has a bulge in his pants that looks like an adult diaper; but trust me, that isn't a diaper, that's a bandage for over-using his tool on the previous night.
James Hetfield should be our next Prime Minister should our current Prime Minister retire. I'm sure he's so good looking, he'll charm his way into UMNO.
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment