
According to some MyKMU forumers, this picture represents the "Muka Stim Anwar Kena Cium Laki"(The pleasurable looks on Anwar's face after getting kissed by a man)
Since the release of Anwar Ibrahim from prison, Malaysia had turned into a big soap opera TV show with twists and turns at every round. I had stopped looking surprised while reading news from all over the web anymore; coz, some of these conspiracy theories, happen to turn up to be true at the end of the day.
Look at these top newspaper headline stories-
- Chua Soi Lek got caught on tape ala Paris Hilton ; but involuntarily.
- Najip possibly hung out with the mongolian chick.
- Abdullah said "bla bla bla bla (mostly didn't make any sense)"
Before any of the stories leaked out, it started out as just rumours. Rumours that grew to be truth.
Actually, negative publicity might not actually be that bad. Artistes such as Eminem and Paris Hilton had ride the wave of 'negative publicity' and shot to fame.
What Anwar Ibrahim currently getting from the mainstream media is negative publicity; which in turn, he took advantage of it to make himself looks as innocent as he possibly could. Even I find it hard to believe that old man has the dick hard enough to sodomize a young virgin arse.
This whole sandiwara will not be over until someone decides to end it.
I'm thinking, what other conspiracies coming up? I can't wait to hear more. It's like watching a soap opera or thriller series and have to wait for the next episode to know what exactly had happened.
I believe, if you have budget to produce a film, you should make a movie based on Malaysian politics of 2007-2009. I'm sure, you'll have enough twists in your stories to make it a blockbuster. Forget Sarah Marshall and don't Save Private Ryan, let's do "Accusing Anwar Ibrahim".

No comments:
Post a Comment