Saturday, December 13, 2008

Batang Berjuntai (Dangling Branch)'s new uncool name:Bestari Jaya

I am surprised.
...neh... more than just surprised....I'm Seriously SHOCKED!

I never would have thought that a quiet town named Batang Berjuntai would being renamed to Bestari Jaya until now.

Batang Berjuntai means Dangling Branch...... or dangling stick.... or dangling SOMETHING....whatever it's dangling....I don't care.. But I like it... I like the name BATANG BERJUNTAI

Who's that asshole who renamed Batang Berjuntai to Bestari Jaya???? What is he??? Dirty MINDED??

Bestari Jaya.... in short.. would be called B.J.
Looks like the new name is much more obscene. "Hello, do you like B.J.?"


What fun would the name Bestari Jaya be anyway???????
Bestari Jaya.... sounds like one of those lousy names with JAYA.

There are simply too many JAYAs.
http://ckgord.blogspot.com/2008/10/magical-word-jaya.html
Sooner of later, the entire Malaysia will be filled up with Jaya.
( FILL HERE ) JAYA >>>>>... new town.. new company... new streetname
Maybe Malaysia should be named to Malaysia Jaya.

Surely, BESTARI JAYA sounds BORING....... *yawn*
How do you joke with the name Bestari Jaya?????

At least, Batang Berjuntai was more fun.
I used to call any dickheads I see "Eh, Batang Berjuntai!!!"




Can someone start a petition to have Batang Berjuntai original name back???????????

No comments: