Monday, December 1, 2008

Kit Siang said Mukhriz 'Committed Sedition'?? Apahal pulak.....

From Malaysiakini Dec 2, 08 12:59pm

Mukhriz 'committed sedition' over vernacular schools

Opposition stalwart Lim Kit Siang has argued that Umno Youth chief aspirant Mukhriz Mahathir had committed sedition in calling for the closure of Chinese and Tamil primary schools.
MCPX

Lim, who is also the Ipoh Timur MP, said Mukhriz was touching on one of four "sensitive" issues entrenched in the Federal Constitution.

He pointed out the Constitution Amendment 1971 had imposed absolute prohibition on Malaysians from questioning the four issues, which includes anyone who propose the closure of vernacular schools.


____________________

I knew this oldman at some point of his life would have to contradict himself.

I thought DAP are committed to Freedom of Speech.

Regardless of what's written in the bloody Constitution, everything in there must be questionable. Including the part about vernacular school.

If Kebangsaan School can offer something better for all other Malaysian, why not abolish it??? I don't see the problem.. It does promote unity.
But first, these UMNO guys must draft a good proposal first. A proposal that takes in the spectrum of vernacular school; and teaches the same standard of Chinese and Indian education combined into Malay.

Mukhriz is entitled to his opinion that Vernacular school don't teach the concept of Ketuanan Melayu well. OF COZ...... Sekolah Kebangsaan is a practical BRAINWASH school.

Me included, I was brainwashed into thinking Yap Ah Loy and that murderer Hang Tuah are heroes when they're not. I was brainwashed into thinking that I can use Bahasa to practice science in Malaysia. I was brainwashed into thinking J W W Birch is a Bitch (OK, he is)

So what if Mukhriz thinks that the country can only be united to accept Ketuanan Melayu by abolishing Vernacular school???? He's just questioning.... He didn't put into action yet. Let him put into action.. then only we retaliate.

Come on Old Man Kit Siang.... aren't you promoting FREEDOM OF SPEECH????
Sudah nyanyuk dah kot....

2 comments:

balan said...

Mukhriz did also say that other languages should be taught.

If Singapore can do it, why can't we. Singaporeans are far more united, and each races did not lose their culture or identity.

Do read my take on this issue.
Regards
http://balankumarpremakumaran.blogspot.com

CKGord said...

I hit a point actually. But, he said it wrongly.