Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Mathematical logic of Stupid people Eating Pig Brains

When I was in high school, I used to attend Math Tuition class.

I remember once, there was a Chinese Math tuition teacher who insulted a classmate of mine with this stupid Pig joke.

Anyway, this Female Chinese classmate of mine had absolutely no clue that the insult was coming right at her.
__________________________

Before I go into the joke, let's get you to understand this first.

-People often refer to pigs as stupid animals.

-Any Negative number Multiply with another Negative number will give you a Positive number.

__________________________

Here's the actually conversation:

Teacher: "Eh, you know what you should be eating?" (Point at my classmate who he considered stupid)

Classmate: "What??"

Teacher: "Pig Brain!"

Classmate: "Why??" (Puzzled)

Teacher: "Negative... Mix with Negative... you get Positive mar... Your negative Brain... mix with Negative Pig brain... gives you positive brain".

Classmate: "Really????? Wow!!"

__________________________
___

Come to think of it, it was probably true. Some Chinese do believe that Pig Brain traditionally cures Stupidity.

No comments: