This month alone, I posted 30 rants in form of notes/blogpost.
That would be almost 1 per day. It was indeed record breaking for me. It was a lot of typing. Hehhehee
Every piece of it was carefully thought out. I wanted it to be something special to everyone. It was probably something somebody else wanted to say, but don't know how to describe it in the Malaysian term.
Sorry about my grammatical and spelling errors. It was never journalism quality.
I'm also too lazy to recheck what I typed, hence, I normally leave the errors as it is. I notice it only upon proof reading it after someone comment on it; just to check that I wasn't getting the message wrong.
There are also a lot of ideas I can't present out... mostly because I can't get the image out... YES.. i can't draw... I had to AutoCAD some of the stupid diagrams you saw on some of the posts.
______________________
2009 is going to suck to a lot of people. ...Economically, politically or socially...
Not me... it's going to be a whole new journey for me.
I have new family member. I'm going to be a family man.
I'm also releasing a Solo music album soon; which will be something record breaking too (I'll post on this one before the release... You'll see a lot of my Vulgar writing ideas being formed into songs).
If I have time, I'll keep up the momentum on these Bullshit Rants again, hoping it'll get more interesting.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and enjoy the CRAZINESS in LIFE.
YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE…. TQVM
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment