Friday, December 19, 2008

Will you let another man touch your manhood via Urut Batin?

Check out this popular Malay Massage and Spa centre, Kursani. It has branches in Subang Jaya and Wangsa Maju.

http://www.kursani.com

This centre is exclusively for Men..... and oddly.... serviced only Men. There are no female in the premise.

Even more ODD, they cater a special manhood therapy called Urut Tenaga Batin.

Let's ask all the Straight Men (Regardless of Homophobic or not) you can find.
Would they want another Men to touch their manhood??????

Is Men touching Men in such remote area even allowed by religion????

I'm not a homophobe. I can hang around gays/lesbians without fear. We can shake hands or do a friendly hug.

But... when it comes to my manhood..... not in a million year I would allow another man to touch it.

__________________________
_

I knew a Malay friend from Kelantan. He once told me that he received Urut Batin from his Father-In-Law.

I was SHOCKED... I'm like "Betul ke??? Bapak mertua ko kasi lancap ngan main pingpong dengan barang ko??"
He's like "Biasa lar... Boleh kasi lebih POWER.... Anak pompuan dia yang aku kena kerjakan"

FATHER-IN-LAW???
Weird.......
___________________________

Does the Manhood Therapy even work????

OK... I knew the Massage centre is probably for gays. But....from outside looking in... it looks like it's for everyone. No wonder they advertise manhood therapy openly with their banners.

No comments: